We offer top of the line African Safaris which are typically very expensive. Depending upon the location, a top of the line safari can cost anywhere from $2,000 per person per night to $3,000+ per person per night. So, what are the factors that make these safaris so expensive.
- The quality of guiding is a major factor in determining the quality of a safari experience. The safaris we recommend all have top of the line guides.
- They may be in restricted areas where the number of camps are limited, making for much better and more varied wild life viewing.
- All the camps that offer high end safaris have luxurious amenities. They are either 4 or 5 star rated accommodations. Since the level of accommodation has no effect on the quality of the safari, you can feel comfortable if you choose the 4 star option.
Just because we specialize in high priced safaris, it doesn’t mean we are not frugal with your money.
- We will never mark up the price of a camp beyond the quoted list price of that camp.
- Whenever a discount is offered by booking several camps owned by the same company, we will take advantage of that offer, and pass the savings on to you.
- If there are seasonal discounts available that do not affect the quality of the safari, we will always make you aware of them.
For more information, complete the form below and we will get back to you shortly.