The physiological sigh is a natural breathing pattern that can help reduce stress and promote relaxation. To perform this exercise:

  • Take two inhales through the mouth. The first one is 80% of your capacity, the second is the remaining 20%.
  • Exhale slowly and completely through your mouth, making a sighing sound.
  • Repeat this exercise for 1 minute.